by Helen Huang
Website: Exposed Skin Care official website
Many manufacturers of acne treatments and skin care products promise acne sufferers clear, acne free skin. Some even back up their claims with a money back guarantee if you do not see results after using their products. But with the myriad of choices, how can we tell which ones are reliable and effective, with no harmful side effects? Based on my own experience, the Exposed Skin Care treatment may just be the solution you need to help get rid of your acne for good, or at least, keep it in check.
What Is The Exposed Skin Care All About?
The Exposed Skin Care prides itself in combining the best of science and nature to deliver a revolutionary skin care system to help acne sufferers achieve clear and beautiful skin. Developed as a result of a joint effort between dermatologists, cosmetologists, naturopaths and chemists, the Exposed Skin Care promises to treat not only the existing acne you have but also prevents new acne from forming.
Some of its natural ingredients include green tea, passion flower extract, aloe vera, sage extract and licorice root extract. Its scientific ingredients on the other hand consist of benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid (BHA), glycolic acid (AHA), sulfur, and azelaic acid. This is by far, the ONLY acne treatment system I know of which provides a Double Guarantee – “Clear Skin within 30 days or Your Money Back within 1 year of your Purchase”. They are that confident that their product works.
Does The Exposed Skin Care Work?
In a worldwide Customer Satisfaction survey which included 100 participants that were Exposed Skin Care customers, 98% of users prefer Exposed over other acne treatments. 98% of users saw clearer skin, and 96% of users reported improved skin tone and appearance.
Here are some customer testimonials taken from the official website. Take a look at the amazing before and after results of these happy customers. Unbelievable, but true.
Dr. Laura P of Gables, FL, also left a favorable testimonial on the Exposed Skin Care website, saying:
“I have been working in the skin care field for 13 years. The Exposed acne treatment is the first system that really has a complete approach to treating mild and moderate acne, and the only over-the-counter product that I felt comfortable recommending. I often recommend basic system to clients before I have them look at harsher prescription treatments such as Accutane.”
Is The Exposed Acne Treatment a Scam?
According to the FAQ on the Exposed Skin Care official website, some users reported that their acne seemed to flair up for the first week and then it got better. The reply provided was that this is actually a normal condition, as very often, acne skin is sensitive to the changes that the treatment causes, but then it begins to clear as the medication begins working. In my case, I did not experience any flair ups and actually saw an improvement a little after two weeks.
So, as with all other things in life, give it a little love and patience, in order for it to work. Don’t give up!
My Exposed Skin Care Review
Exposed Skin Care Benefits
- It is EFFECTIVE! The Benzoyl Peroxide 2.0 really works wonders for my skin and most of the time, my stubborn acne heals (or reduces in size) overnight.
- The products are packaged in individual squeeze tubes which I really like. It’s hygienic. I’ve used products (especially cream based) that come in containers with lids and while you may have already washed your hands prior to handling your products, there’s still a chance of contamination.
- The acne treatment system is simple and easy to manage. The acne treatment kit comes with a small instruction booklet that teaches you how and when to use each individual product in the kit.
- There is no strong after “smell” or weird sticky feeling on your face after you apply the products. It’s quickly absorbed by your skin and disappears without a trace.
- A little bit goes a long way. You only need to apply a reasonable amount of product on your face each time. For such a powerful acne treatment system, it is surprisingly gentle on the skin and doesn’t cause any irritation.
- I love the Exposed Skin Care Clear Pore Serum! It’s now part of my daily skin care regime as it really helps to keep my pores clean. My pore sizes have reduced significantly as well.
- While some may argue that the Exposed Skin Care is quite pricey, I think the products come in the right size and can last up to 2 months on a daily use.
Exposed Skin Care Considerations
- It may take some time for your skin to adjust to the products. There is a specific warning on the instruction booklet that spells this out very clearly- “Remember to use Exposed products very sparingly at first so your skin can become used to them. Failure to do so may result in over-drying and skin sensitivity”. So, don’t be hasty!
- For people with sensitive skin, you may see a little redness or experience a slight tingling sensation when applying the Acne Treatment Serum as it contains Benzoyl Peroxide (BP). If this happens, make sure you apply the Moisture Serum to calm the skin irritation. This is why I recommend using the product sparingly. Pay particular attention to your mouth and chin area as it may become irritated with too much BP.
My Exposed Skin Care Success Story
And last but not least, here is my very own success story, which serves as the best testament to my success with the Exposed Skin Care system. Take note that the “BEFORE” photo is considered to be one of the “better” days – I’ve been through a lot worse.
In a little less than 30 days, you can see how my skin completely cleared out. Notice the shrinkage of the pore sizes and how my skin looks comparatively smoother after the treatment. It also helped to even out my skin tone and I no longer had to suffer from ugly red bumps. The only thing I had left to deal with were the acne marks; which by the way – if left alone can fade away over time, or you can help speed up the healing process with the Exposed Skin Care’s Derm-X cloth or some acne scar gels.
Does the Exposed Skin Care Get My Stamp of Approval?
Yes. I suffered from mild to moderate chronic acne, and the Exposed Skin Care treatment has proven to be effective for me. As such, I reward the Exposed Skin Care a 5-star rating.
- Effectiveness –
- The combination of ingredients in the Exposed Skin Care system is effective in treating existing acne, and preventing new pimples from forming.
- Cost –
- While it may be a little pricier than others on the market, Exposed does offer huge savings on their treatment kits. You will also receive a free Derm-X cloth when you purchase any of their kits. Plus, you can even win yourself a 1-year supply for FREE – more details at the Exposed Skin Care website under the Special Offers section.
- Safety –
- This product combines the best of science and nature to deliver a complete acne treatment system that is safe and paraben free.
- If you don’t see results within 30 days, remember that you’re protected by Exposed’s Double Guarantee – “Clear Skin within 30 days or Your Money Back within 1 year of your Purchase”. You can always return the products within 1 year of your purchase and get your money back. I think that’s a sweet, risk-free deal.